DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSORS
Email address of the Owner: email@example.com.
Web site address: www.montinistudio.com.
The Owner provides the following email address for any communication, request and possible exercise of the rights listed in this information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal Data Any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
Usage Data This is information automatically collected through this Web Site (including from third party applications integrated in this Web Site), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User connecting to this Web Site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s computer environment.
User The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Interested Party.
Interested Party The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Controller The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of the Users are collected and processed.
Service The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document is understood to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookie Small portion of data stored on your device.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there may be Personal Data: Cookies, Usage Data, first name, last name, email, username and website.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Web Site is mandatory. If you refuse to provide it, it may be impossible for this Web Site to provide the Service.
In cases where this Web Site indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without affecting the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have any doubts about which Data is mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees that he or she has the right to communicate or disseminate it, freeing the Data Controller from any and all personal data that may be collected, published or shared through this Website.
MODALITIES AND PLACE OF THE TREATMENT OF THE COLLECTED DATA
Processing methods The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using computerized and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller.
The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in case one of the following conditions is met:
– the User has given his/her consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such processing. This does not apply, however, if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data; – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures; – processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject; – processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller; – processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place The Data are processed at the headquarters of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. For further information on the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him/her at the details given at the beginning.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA COLLECTED
The User’s Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contact the User, Content Commentary, Viewing of content from external platforms, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Protection from SPAM, User Database Management and Interaction with live chat platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
DETAILS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Content Comments The comment services allow Users to make and make public their own comments regarding the content of this Web Site.
This Web Site has its own content comment system.
Possible Personal Data collected: surname, email, first name, website and username.
When visitors leave comments on the Site, we collect the data shown in the comment form in addition to the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to facilitate the detection of spam. Users, depending on the settings decided by the Owner, may also leave the comment anonymously.
In case the Personal Data released by the User includes the email, this could be used to send notifications of comments regarding the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments. If a comment service provided by a third party is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the comment service, it may collect traffic data relating to the pages where the comment service is installed.
Contact form The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
The contact requests will be stored in the database of the site exclusively for the purpose of certifying the user’s acceptance of the use of their data. The data collected will not be used in any way for marketing activities.
Personal data collected: email and name.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Owner may retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
– revoke the consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data previously expressed.
– oppose the processing of his/her Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when this is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
– access to your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
– verify and request correction. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request its updating or correction.
– obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
– obtain the deletion or removal of his/her Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
– receive your Data or have it transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another Data Controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
– lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS
To exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT
Defence in court The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defence against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance For operational and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
22th December 2021